Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
We are looking for the South Europe Marketing Director. Located in our Paris office, you will work with a broad team and directly report to the EMEA Marketing VP. Your role will be to define, execute and deliver the South Europe (France, Italy, Spain) Marketing Strategy all year long.
- Defining the SEUR marketing strategy, in coordination with the Marketing VP and VP Sales, within a given budget.
- Executing the SEUR marketing strategy to reach specific targets, linked to awareness, lead gen and influence.
- Management of dedicated ressources to deliver your strategy.
- You'd be a key member of the EMEA marketing team and of South Europe Leadership team.
- You're able to handle challenges, good at communicating clearly, able to inspire and always ready to come up with new creative ideas, while paying attention to details.
What is marketing at Dataiku?
- Awareness: PR Management, Awards, Thought leadership events,
- Lead Gen: Online/Offline campaigns creation and activation toward a specific vertical, geo. Events: Support campaigns for both virtual and eventually in-person events such as meetups, conferences, webinars and more
- Influence: ABM (paid campaigns, content creation, and research), dedicated activities toward specific accounts to close them faster/bigger
Who are you?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French
- Communicative and good at working within the marketing dpt but also with external counterparts (Sales, SE, CSM, Lead Gen Team...), not to mention external suppliers...
- At least a first B2B marketing experience required
- Management Experience required (2 FTE to manage atm)
- Good attention to detail and an eye for design
- Strong inclination towards innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive analysis
- Experience with marketing tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Vidyard or Bannersnack a plus
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, doubled in size and opened new offices across the globe. 2020 looked no different as we announced a $100 million Series D in August! We are now more than 600 Dataikers globally. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography (and remote work) doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter
, and Instagram
to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.