Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
- Research, design and develop our code analysis engine
- Work closely with other team members to foster a fast, iterative and efficient development process
- Lead continuous improvement and efficiency improvements while closely working with our customers
- 3+ years of experience in code analysis/nlp or other algorithmic field
- 2+ years’ experience in software development in a professional capacity
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (higher education - a plus)
- Experience in both statically typed languages (Java, GO) and Dynamic languages (Python, JS)
- We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Highly advantageous to have:
- Knowledge in AST (Abstract Syntax Trees) for static code analysis development
- Knowledge of control flow and data dependency graphs
- Experience in bytecode analysis
Also good to have:
- Cloud Native application development experience
- Familiarity with DevOps operations and process (“you build it, you own it”)
- Experience in working on a security product
- Collaborated with remote teams to develop a top notch product
- Experience in profiling and instrumentation
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation (salary + equity)
- Opportunity for growth and personal development
- A fun and dynamic company culture full of passionate and driven colleagues.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement
reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR
as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
* We could support remote work in most states except CO.