Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 10M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, and Andreessen Horowitz.
This role is part of our international Support team which is focused on providing the best product experience to all our Loom users. You will be responsible for supporting costumers via email (Zendesk) and social media, and helping them resolve any issues they encounter with our platform. You will work very closely with our Sales & Success teams serving as the voice of the customer to improve our product.
Important note: We are looking for candidates located in Europe to work a full time schedule that may span weekends and/or holidays as our customers need us.
- Developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Working closely with the Success and Sales teams to ensure successful customer retention and renewal of existing accounts.
- Troubleshooting support inquiries to quickly identify any issues and raise them with the Success and Sales teams.
- Helping customers via email (and of course Loom 😉) to ensure they are successful with our product (our current Enterprise Specialists help around 30 customers per day).
- Providing personalized support to some of our largest accounts and jumping on ad-hoc calls (Zoom) to provide help and product education, as necessary.
- Serve as the voice of the customer by actively documenting insights to share internally with the Product team
- Contributing to our social media presence by actively monitoring platforms where Loom customers are present and engaging with them through content creation.
- Auditing and updating any current support resources as the product changes (Help Center, Saved Replies, etc.)
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years experience in SaaS companies working in Customer Support, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
- Experience delivering excellent support with respect, empathy, and understanding for enterprise customers.
- Experience working closely with large international customer accounts
- Experience with Zendesk and other communication platforms, like Slack
- Self-starter who is capable of working independently and remotely with a distributed team.
- Experience working with targets (SLAs, Productivity & Customer Satisfaction).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of support conversations.
- Have excellent written and spoken English and likes to over-communicate (with both customers and team)
Bonus: Great video presence and love engaging with customers through video.
Bonus: Experience analyzing data, trends and customer information reports to identify growth opportunities.
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. If you are in the Bay Area, you can drop by our San Francisco office on 2nd and Market St. when reopens in Fall 2021. We are able to hire across the United States and Canada* and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this ‘sync time’ is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline once a year between Christmas and New Year (and twice during the Pandemic). Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Post-COVID, we want Loommates to meet in person at least twice a year purely for fun. We're also experimenting in local offices as social spaces, starting with San Francisco in Fall 2021.
Perks at Loom
Competitive compensation and equity package
99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) with 4% company matching
Professional development reimbursement
Mental health and wellness reimbursement
Paid parental leave
Remote work opportunities
Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.