Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1800 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead and execute the Affiliate marketing program.
This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one. This role reports directly to the Paid Acquisition lead position.
- Develop and execute the global affiliate strategy
- Optimize the program to increase revenue per affiliate partner
- Acquire new affiliates to grow total revenue contribution
- Partner with Client Engagement to provide high-quality client experience
- Work with Marketing and Design teams to optimize creative
- Manage relationships with affiliate partners
- Own the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by vendors and affiliates
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
- Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
- At least 2+ years of affiliate marketing experience
- B2C experience a must
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience with affiliate marketing on a global scale
- Experience with affiliate platforms: Impact, CJ Affiliate, etc
- Crypto experience not required
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us