Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
The Content Manager will build Dataiku’s User Advocacy content strategy, with a focus on developing compelling, personified content across all user ecosystem platforms. Reporting to the Senior Director of User Advocacy, you will craft an innovative, user-centered content strategy, own and manage content creation for UA properties, and work cross functionally to support broader user content production at Dataiku.
What You'll Do
- Create and implement UA content strategy across all user ecosystem platforms, identifying user needs, gaps in our content, and providing recommendations to fill them.
- Owner and POC for overall content calendar across UA properties and initiatives, ensuring cross-departmental awareness and alignment.
- Write and manage Dataiku Community content (What’s New blog, Community Conundrums program, external and internal monthly newsletters, social media promotions), and track key performance indicators to increase reach and engagement.
- Ensure message and voice consistency through UA style guide creation, in partnership with Marketing.
- Work cross functionally to support user content creation and activation, including account-specific initiatives developed as part of the Accelerate program.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of messaging and distribution to drive success for each initiative developed.
- Support global UA efforts across Community, Educational Services, Academics with content review and feedback, in order to build upon best practices and develop compelling, user-centered messaging at Dataiku.
Who You Are
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, doubled in size and opened new offices across the globe. 2020 looked no different as we announced a $100 million Series D in August! We are now more than 600 Dataikers globally. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography (and remote work) doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter
, and Instagram
to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.