Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1800 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
At Kraken we’re obsessed with our customers and quality of the client services we provide. As a Product Manager for Client Services at Kraken, you will be driving the development of a next generation of reliable, secure, and compliant technology platform that is at the core of client experiences we provide.
In close collaboration with other PMs in the group, you will shape strategic thinking in the area of client services by managing the roadmap. In this position, you will work across client services product teams pairing with the engineering leads across the group and rest of the product development organization.
About the team
The client services Product Management team, working with client services product teams, drives the product strategy for the technology that enables everyone around Kraken organization to get their job done, most prominently supporting our 1,000 strong client engagement team.
Kraken organization is growing at a fast pace, and so does our internal platform needs. We are looking for a product leader with a strategic vision and proven record of successfully getting products to the market.
- Work with engineering and Client Engagement teams on strategy and execution to make sure we are delivering products and services that are fast, efficient and dependable for our internal customers
- Work with Design and Research team to improve self-service utility of Kraken’s Support Center platform
- Drive a product roadmap and set goals and key success metrics
- Completely own your team's products from ideation to launch, growth, and iteration
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Client Engagement teams, and UX researchers to prioritize and balance short-term priorities and longer-term strategic needs
- Contribute to an inclusive PM culture that shares user insights, learnings, and research findings early, often, and well
- Launch multi-approval control system for sensitive actions
- Launch a case management system on the internal platform
- Roll-out support for the new ‘crypto product’ on the internal platform
- Redesign Kraken’s Support Center experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience - ie. product management or equivalent experience
- A customer-centric product leader
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of products and services
- Passion for identifying opportunities and working with teams to deliver
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Experience with client engagement when it comes to scalability, reliability, compliance, and security
- A strong growth mindset and a servant leadership approach to product management, ability to lead via influence
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us