Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
Ready to shake things up? At Contrast we recognize that the cloud has dramatically changed the dynamics of application development, and that modern software requires a modern software security model. We strive to make security intrinsic to DevOps without compromising speed and without the need for specialized skills.
Our business is growing at an incredible pace and we are expanding teams across our organization to support customer demand. Now is the time to get on board. It’s an awesome place to work, and we’re looking for super stars.
We are currently searching for a seasoned Product Manager to lead our platform, integrations and analytics services. We need a talented, open-minded and data-driven individual, with a great mix of technical and business skills. This person will drive an integrated platform strategy that delights customers with seamless and natural experiences across the DevOps software development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will also be able to clearly identify the key analytics and visualizations that help customer understand and quantify the value of our services.
**Traveling to an off-site event may be happen on an annual basis but this can be a fully remote position anywhere in the U.S.**
- Own the roadmap for the Contrast’s platform services, integrations, and analytics across SaaS and on-prem deployment models.
- Identify analytics that clearly communicate the value of the service and help our customers with their business reporting needs.
- Collaborate with customers, sales, engineering, designers and other product management leaders to make sure we continue to deliver an integrated platform experience across the DevOps software development lifecycle all the way into production.
- Drive and own the product requirements process while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to prioritize and validate technology, features and strategy.
- Influence the Product Development and R&D teams while helping them better understand what to build and why.
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously evaluate business performance and feature usability with a direct feedback loop into the product strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption.
- Work side-by-side with product marketing on marketing collateral, pricing and positioning.
- Recruiting and managing a team of product manages as the organization continues to scale.
- At least 3 years of product management experience in security with a minimum of 1 year in SaaS based offerings
- A talent for spotting and seizing new market opportunities and translating technology into business value.
- Detail oriented and organized. You’re able to transmute various, conflicting inputs into a focused narrative that engineering can drive and deliver.
- Experience owning a SaaS product line ideally in the networking or application security space with a good understanding of the Security and DevOps buyer personas
- Experience in the DevOps software development lifecycle, including tool set integrations and application monitoring and instrumentation.
- Strong customer empathy and relationship building
- Demonstrated ability to distill and present research findings, market analysis and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated strong, structured and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills for multi-dimensional problems.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices.
- Excellent multi-channel communicator. You need to be able to convey your thoughts succinctly and eloquently in person, at tradeshows, webinars, IM, through requirements and product collateral.
- Excellent communicator, with natural ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, customers and at trade shows, industry events and webinars.
- Outstanding organizational skills to coordinate various creative, technical, and administrative projects across the organization.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible paid time off
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement
reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR
as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
* We could support remote work in most states except CO.