PayPay is looking for Back-end engineer to work on our payment system to deliver the best payment experience for our customers.
• Design large scale systems with high complexity to support our high throughput applications.
• Understand how to leverage infrastructure for solving such large scale problems.
• Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
• Adopt problem solving as a way of life – always go to root cause! Support the code you write in production.
Tech Stack We select the best combination of tech at times.
| Java, Kotlin, Scala
| Spring Boot, JUnit, Reselience4j, Feign
| MySQL/AuoraDB, DynamoDB, ELK, Kafka, Redis, TiDB
| Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, AWS, GCP
| GitHub, IntelliJ, Gradle, Maven, npm/yarn, Flyway, Jenkins, snyk,
| Bigquery, Kibana, Spark
| PlantUML, draw.io, miro.com
| Slack, Zoom
- Experience in using Java under professional environment, or if you are non-Java user, excellent skills in generalized programming languages, such as Scala, Python and Go.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed cache.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and object oriented programming.
- In-depth understanding of concurrency and distributed computing.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development.
- Experience with implementing platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Experience in working for system development in finance, payment, or similar industries
- Experience in system design, development of web system which handles massive amount of transactions or requires scalability
- Language ability in Japanese and English is a plus(We have a professional translator but it is nice to have language skills)
- Experience in microservices
- Application Review (1-2 weeks)
- HR and Team will review your resume
- Coding Test will be sent via Hirevue system
- It takes 3-4 hours (max) to complete
- If you need to extend the due date, please contact HR
- 2-3 rounds of online interview(s)
- Live Coding could be requested
- Please make sure the reason you applied to PayPay (Why Fintech? Why Startup? Why PayPay?)
[Corporate Blog] https://about.paypay.ne.jp/corporate-blog
[Product Blog] https://blog.paypay.ne.jp