See all jobs
Jul 1st, 2021
Quartzy is seeking an Account Executive to deliver amazing lab productivity and purchasing solutions to small- and medium-sized R&D organizations.
You’re the type of person who is motivated by building relationships. It’s easy for you to communicate with others - by both listening and empathizing as well as getting your point across in a clear and concise manner. You’re naturally curious, and don’t stop asking questions until you fully understand the situation. While you are competitive by nature, you like working in a team environment and are motivated by the success of those around you. You should be accustomed to handling your own pipeline and meeting demanding quotas. The role will report to the Director of Sales and will help strategically shape the sales team at Quartzy.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from companies working on COVID testing and therapies, to wine makers, to food and ag companies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do
- Work in a geographic territory to add new users and customers to the Quartzy platform, specifically small and medium-size biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies
- Effectively build, manage, and report on your pipeline, using tools like SalesForce, Yesware, Looker and others
- Own the sales process from lead qualification to outreach to close
- Communicate and educate across customer organizations, including to finance, IT, scientists, and lab manager
What We're Looking For
- Proven track record of success in B2B/SaaS technology in either a sales and account executive role
- A tech savvy person who is experienced working with a variety of different technology (we use Salesforce, Yesware, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo and other sales automation/enablement tools)
- 2+ years sales, preferably B2B SaaS sales
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of sales achievement, especially in a quota-carrying environment
- Interested (or a background) in life science would be helpful
- Prior experience working / selling remotely, a plus
What We Offer
- Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture - participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off - take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Want to learn more take a look at what people are saying about us on Glassdoor!
If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!