See all jobs
Jul 16th, 2021
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges in the world.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the role:
The Media Producer will work within a multidisciplinary team in a centralized training department that is responsible for the design, production, evaluation, and maintenance of Kraken’s core training programs. The programs are supported by research and a quality assurance process including training standards, policies, and procedures, along with the publication and/or alternate delivery models for our training material i.e. digital or live.
This position requires a person who is highly collaborative online with project teams and coordinates effectively on pre-production activities such as storyboarding and script writing. Proficiency designing, developing and editing media rich training and communication content. Demonstrated proficiency developing training materials with emphasis on design sensibility and learner experience outcomes. You will provide best in class methods to display all forms of content into media formats that create a truly world class learning experience!
- Collaborating online with project teams (e.g., Instructional Designers, Departmental Stakeholders, eLearning Specialists, etc.) to develop pedagogically sound video content, motion graphics and animations (including character animation) ensuring a best-in-class experience for all learners
- Coordinating on pre-production activities (e.g., scriptwriting, storyboarding)
- Developing and maintaining an asset library (e.g., storing, cataloging, maintaining metadata for images, videos, video after effects, and other multimedia assets)
- Designing, developing, and editing media-rich training and communication content
- Developing creative training materials with equal emphasis on design sensibility and learner experience outcomes
- Providing best methods to display text, graphics, audio and video components into media formats to meet stakeholder needs and enhance the student learning experience.
- Develops concepts and designs for original illustrations and animations.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a star for our Learning & Development Team? Like the colour purple? Great. Here's a few more boxes we’re also hoping you can tick:
- Minimum three (3) years of demonstrated experience producing and editing audio, video, and visual effects is required, preferably in an educational environment
- You know your way around digital media production software and Elearning production tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Adobe CC Apps, Audition, After Effects, etc.).
- Experience with LMS systems and creating AICC/SCORM compliant content
- Proficiency in Gsuite, Gdocs, Sheets, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time-management skills with a high degree of accuracy, consistency, accountability, and attention to detail is a must
- Proven experience and success in media production and in meeting deadlines across multiple projects within fast-paced working environments
- You are a master of working with internal subject matter experts in different fields/ functions to develop effective learning content
- Creativity and problem solving skills in order to combine media in different fashions, and integrate technologies with various teaching and presentation methods.
- You have a current working knowledge of best practices in UI/UX design and have worked within clearly defined brand guidelines
- A passion and drive for cryptocurrency
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us