See all jobs
Jul 19th, 2021
Software Engineer Front End Business Solution
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
What we do:
We build tailored solutions for different domains of industries (finance, retail, life science,...). With our subject matter experts, we study the needs of each targeted domain and we identify the most interesting use cases. We then work on plug-and-play solutions, usually combining a dataflow in Dataiku, a Dataiku application and a webapp. The resulting packaging plays a critical role in easing solutions deployment and usability by a broad range of users.
What you will do:
- Be the referent on front end development for the Business Solution department
- Develop cutting egde front ends for our catalogue of solutions
- Design reusable components for our tailored apps
- Work closely with the UX designer team
- Coach data scientists on front end development
- Animate workshop with our customers and prospects
- Conduct user tests
- Discover a several functional domains
You are the ideal recruit if:
- You are customer oriented - you want to understand customer needs and built the nicest UI to help them
- You know that a well-thought design is worth a thousand user’s manual
- You enjoy coaching and helping your teammates improve their front skills
- You are humble and kind. You don't hesitate to ask questions when you don't know, and you treat your colleagues with respect, kindness, and honesty
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, doubled in size and opened new offices across the globe. 2020 looked no different as we announced a $100 million Series D in August! We are now more than 600 Dataikers globally. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography (and remote work) doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.