See all jobs
Aug 3rd, 2021
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Ecosystem
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 10M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, and Andreessen Horowitz.
We believe in the promise of modern work, effective communication, and that the future of work is bright. We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help grow this vision and Loom through our platform. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an entrepreneurial team tasked with building the video layer of the internet. You will work closely with Product and Business development to identify, attract, and launch strategic integrations with top productivity platforms like Atlassian, Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Google. You will also help to build a scalable self-serve loomSDK business targeting the developer community.
- Guide product vision, influence the Integrate & Platform roadmaps, and develop go-to-market strategy to deliver business outcomes
- Deeply understand the market and Loom's target customers, partners, and developers including their motivations and pain points to inform opportunities for new and improvements to existing integrations
- Develop crisp, compelling positioning and messaging and collateral that articulates Loom's video messaging platform capabilities to attract customers, strategic partners, and developers
- Own the launch of new integrations, end-to-end, including co-marketing with integration partners and measuring launch success with partners
- Create engaging content for video, web, presentations, datasheets, diagrams, blog posts, that educate the market
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to establish and maintain relationships with integration partners to maximize co-marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with a Developer Relations engineer to develop marketing strategies to drive developer applications for the free loomSDK
- Create a scaled approach to enable our partners to launch their loomSDK integrations
- Work cross-functionally with Brand, Marketing, PR, Product, Business Development, and Sales to continually drive improvements to conversion throughout the funnel with a specific focus on adoption of integrations and developer loomSDK applications
What We're Looking For
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing roles, ideally direct experience in a product marketing role for SaaS
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence leadership, align stakeholders, and execute quickly with business partners
- Attention to detail and the ability to create concise, compelling messaging for different audiences including end-users, partners, and developers
- Strong organization and basic project management skills
- Experience with strategy development and long-term goal setting
- Experience in program development and partner engagement programs
- Energized by collaborating with strategic partners including senior people in product, marketing, and business development
- Ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- A genuine curiosity for new technologies and the future of work
Bonus – a familiarity with developer marketing and/or B2B productivity tools
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. If you are in the Bay Area, you can drop by our San Francisco office on 2nd and Market St. when reopens in Fall 2021. We are able to hire across the United States and Canada* and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this ‘sync time’ is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline once a year between Christmas and New Year (and twice during the Pandemic). Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Post-COVID, we want Loommates to meet in person at least twice a year purely for fun. We're also experimenting in local offices as social spaces, starting with San Francisco in Fall 2021.
Perks at Loom
Competitive compensation and equity package
99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) with 4% company matching
Professional development reimbursement
Mental health and wellness reimbursement
Paid parental leave
Remote work opportunities
Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.