See all jobs
Aug 3rd, 2021
Growth Marketing Manager
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 10M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, and Andreessen Horowitz.
Loom seeks a Growth Marketing Manager to scale paid social acquisition and affiliate partnerships. The right candidate will have experience managing Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok paid campaigns while also recruiting and engaging high-volume traffic partners. The Growth Marketing Manager will employ both creativity and a data mindset to optimize existing campaigns, rigorously test new channels, and onboard affiliate partners that can help unlock use cases and drive differentiated traffic segments to try Loom.
- Develop, manage, and optimize a performance-based affiliate program to drive new user acquisition
- Implement strategies and tactics developed to drive efficiencies across Paid Social, Affiliates, Traffic Partners, and Influencers
- Proactively source affiliate partners through outreach and recruiting to hit monthly growth goals
- Oversee paid social campaign management: Own and manage campaigns from end-to-end including ideation, working with agency partners and internal stakeholders, creating video assets, and reporting results.
- Continually engage and build ongoing relationships with top partners, working together on new marketing ideas and ways to drive performance
- Source and engage with other performance-based traffic sites
- Manage contracts, commission structures and negotiations with partners
- Create reporting that shows program metrics and insights, including number of partners, conversion rates per affiliate, etc.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in acquisition marketing at a high-growth tech company. Paid social and affiliate or performance-based partner marketing is preferred.
- Experience across a variety of channels including paid social, demand side platforms, search, display, TV, and more.
- Demonstrated experience taking a video-first approach to paid acquisition campaigns.
- Strong relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to independently prospect, recruit, and onboard affiliates
- Experience with affiliate platforms preferred
- Utilize acquisition analytics and build reporting to show results of program
- Understanding of SEO ranking tactics + strategy to drive affiliate traffic by segment
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. If you are in the Bay Area, you can drop by our San Francisco office on 2nd and Market St. when reopens in Fall 2021. We are able to hire across the United States and Canada* and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this ‘sync time’ is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline once a year between Christmas and New Year (and twice during the Pandemic). Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Post-COVID, we want Loommates to meet in person at least twice a year purely for fun. We're also experimenting in local offices as social spaces, starting with San Francisco in Fall 2021.
Perks at Loom
Competitive compensation and equity package
99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) with 4% company matching
Professional development reimbursement
Mental health and wellness reimbursement
Paid parental leave
Remote work opportunities
Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.