See all jobs
Aug 6th, 2021
Customer Success Manager
Quartzy is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us deliver amazing lab productivity and purchasing to life science R&D organizations.
You’ll help us accomplish our goals of improving our customer experience, driving increased adoption, and ultimately driving expansion within our accounts. If you are interested in making a big impact on helping labs run more efficiently while working for a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the life sciences industry, this role is for you.
Quartzy is a 100% distributed team so this role can be done anywhere in the US.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are a critical part of our customers’ adoption of Quartzy. You act as their day-to-day key point of contact, establishing relationships with them to ensure best practices for their organization, throughout the lifecycle of their journey with our product. You’ll be their guide for quick and consistent adoption, and real-time support. You will help shape the customer’s value of the Quartzy platform by identifying and demonstrating new capabilities or features they may be interested in.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 productivity software for life science R&D labs. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from wine makers, to food/ag companies, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do
- You’ll help onboard new Quartzy labs to the platform, ensuring they know how to use Quartzy to the fullest
- Be a key partner to Quartzy labs to help them operate the most efficiently including helping them set up the platform, inviting other lab members and anywhere else lab admins need assistance
- Provide ongoing training to admins on new Quartzy features
- Work closely with support and lab admins to handle escalations
- Proactively identify trends or data that will help improve the Quartzy product to better support our labs
What We're Looking For
- A strong understanding of B2B SaaS platforms
- Experience with or familiarity oflife sciences R&D organizations particularly the workflow between researchers, lab operations, and finance/accounting would be very appealing
- Bonus points if you are an existing or previous Quartzy lab admin!
- Passionate about science and delivering acceleration to the research process.
- Strong consultativeand collaboration skills, with an ability to act as a reliable advisor for lab managers
- Highly data-driven and tech savvy
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience in science a plus
What We Offer
- Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture -participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off -take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - we’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.