See all jobs
Sep 9th, 2021
Senior Java Full-Stack Engineer- Colombia / Remote
We are 400+ employees from a diverse group of backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision modern engineering organizations make.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton, MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are looking for team members that want to help us change the way the world innovates through software. The Sonatype team has already done this through its contributions to the Maven build system, the Nexus Repository Manager, and most recently with the Nexus Lifecycle product suite – truly changing the way the world builds and delivers software across thousands of organizations and millions of developers.
That was just the beginning. We need your help so that we can do it again. If you are interested in delivering value across nearly every decision made in the world of software development to help companies build better and safer software faster, to transform innovation through software, read on.
Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion to improve how the world develops software, Sonatype is the right place for you.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You are an experienced software engineer that enjoys working across a broad array of applications and technologies rather than one large, monolithic stack
- Build and extend software solutions that integrate Nexus Lifecycle and Repository Manager to reduce software risk, automate remediation, and reduce sources of friction in software supply chains.
- You will be a member of the Nexus Lifecycle Integrations development team and will work collaboratively to shape the product.
- You will collaborate with software engineering teams and product management
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED
- You have hands-on experience developing continuous integration and/or delivery pipelines, using technologies like Docker and Jenkins.
- You have experience consuming APIs across disparate software products.
- You have experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure.
- You are effective at handling time and priority in an Agile remote work environment.
At Sonatype we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.