See all jobs
Sep 9th, 2021
Content Writer - Financial Institutions
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
Kraken is seeking a Content Writer responsible for crafting brand, product and growth-related copy across the full spectrum of deliverables and channels that cater to Kraken’s institutional clients.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is first and foremost a master of letters. You have an unassailable command of the English language and are obsessed with finding the most precise words that inform, inspire, and drive current and prospective clients to action or understanding.
You bring experience writing marketing, short- and long-form content across a broad spectrum of deliverables targeting institutional audiences in Finance or for another dynamic, global FinTech company. You have a deep understanding of the multifaceted institutional client segment from psychology to language to product set and operations.
You will work closely with the Director of Content, Institutional Product Marketing Managers and SMEs throughout the organization to execute thoughtful, flawless content that touches institutional clients at all points of the Sales and Marketing funnels.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Writing effective and compelling copy across a range of sales, product and brand deliverables including landing pages, presentations, fact sheets, email, push, display, paid social and paid search, blogs, education, and long-form thought leadership
• Distilling value propositions and tailoring messaging to institutional client segments across channels
• Collaborating with Product Marketing, Growth, Product, Design and SMEs throughout the broader organization to support and facilitate the launch and optimization of sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Optimizing current and future deliverables based on data-informed learnings
• 4+ years experience in copywriting, content strategy and development, or digital marketing in Finance or Technology
• Experience simplifying complex technical concepts for a sophisticated audience segment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Comfort in navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities
• Ability to handle a high volume of deliverables simultaneously without compromising quality or missing deadlines
• Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
• High level of accountability and say-to-do ratio
• Knowledge and understanding of finance and/or cryptocurrency markets, technology, ecosystem and ethos is a big plus
• Bachelor’s degree
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us