Backend Software Engineer in the Operations Tech Team
We have big plans for Tomorrow. In the long term, we want to become Europe's leading digital sustainability bank. That's a hell of a lot of work - so let's get started.
The Operations Tech team is dedicated to delivering automated solutions for manual processes within Tomorrow with a focus on our Customer Support team.
As a Backend Software Engineer (f/m/x) in the Operations Tech team you'll work independently in an international, interdisciplinary and agile team of frontend, backend and mobile developers, designers as well as product owners. You will be responsible for the conception, design and development of software projects aiming to build workflows as efficiently as possible. This is a real hands-on job. You will proactively apply your existing knowledge and skills to the entire engineering process, be innovative and have no fear of unorthodox solutions. We are looking for a Mid-Level Software Engineer (f/m/x) with a passion for high-quality code and a thorough understanding of the technologies mentioned below.
What we’re looking for
- You look back on several years of professional experience in agile software development using Java/Kotlin and RDBMS.
- You feel comfortable in an agile working environment and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork.
- You live an open and constructive error culture.
- You have very good knowledge in programming with Java.
- You have very good knowledge in Spring Frameworks.
- You have very good knowledge in relational databases.
- You are proficient in English.
- Bonus: You have already worked with Kotlin, Kafka and / or Kubernetes? That's a plus, but no must.
- You support the vision of the banking of tomorrow and are passionate about helping us turning this vision into a reality.
What we offer
It'll be fun, we promise. Or, to be a bit more formal: we're offering a challenging role in a meaningful, innovative venture. We founded Tomorrow because we want to make a difference. Together, we want to contribute to a better, sustainable tomorrow. You'll become part of a young, intrinsically motivated team. We have flat hierarchies, a great attitude and plenty of plans. The more ideas and input you bring with you, the better. Let's get going.
50.000 - 64.000 EUR annual gross
Transparency is Queen (and King). This is why we indicate a salary range for all jobs. Once we have got to know you better in an interview, we will be able to assess you individually and find out where you fit in our transparent salary matrix.
What’s the next step?
We'd like to welcome you to our community.
That is why we want to engage with you at eye level and invite you to come as you are. If you‘re interested in working with us, please send us your CV with details of your previous experience. To avoid any kind of biased impression, we actually prefer to receive applications without a photo. Please also include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
And, as the cherry on the cake, please also write a few sentences about your motivation behind joining us and why you want to help us develop the banking of the future.