See all jobs
Sep 10th, 2021
Senior Frontend Engineer
Our mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business.
When companies have strong cash flow performance they can shift from short-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation. These are the teams that change the world by being freed to optimize for all of their stakeholders, including their employees, business partners, and environment.
Cash flow is the toughest financial statement to understand but it’s fundamental to funding your own growth. We build the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio, and we save finance teams thousands of hours. As a result, they can invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.
We’re growing quickly and working with the world’s best companies and the largest bank in the US. We recently raised a $10MM Series A led by Madrona Venture Group and are backed by top investors including First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
We’re now looking to hire talented Software Engineers in Latin America to join our growing team to help us implement a high volume of curated ideas and reinvent how complex financial transactions can be simplified. The projects you will be working on are critical infrastructure for many companies to maintain their cash flow. And the product is loved with an NPS of 67 and over 60% DAU/MAU.
We have a small office in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we have a diverse, distributed workforce in five countries. We don’t believe that people need to sacrifice being close to their families and where they’d prefer to live in order to do their best work.
What’s in it for you?
- The majority of our Engineering and Data Science teams work fully remote. We call our team "Remote Powered." At Tesorio, "remote" doesn't mean second-class.
- Fast paced environment where you have a daily impact.
- You are a passionate, talented frontend engineer ready to take ownership of high-impact product features in a fast growing company.
- You can hold your own on the frontend.
- You are delighted by good design and bring that taste to your frontend work.
- You have strong opinions, but you hold them loosely.
- You love building and shipping magical products that will help thousands of companies.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Work directly with a backend engineer and a product manager to build features on Tesorio's core product.
- Work on the frontend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
What you can expect:
- You will work on a small, nimble team with a backend engineer and product manager
- You will own high-impact features with your team from concept to launch
- You will have a strong influence on how features come together
- Your team will have a chance to demo your work to the whole company each sprint
The ideal candidate
- Has 5+ years of work experience.
- Has strong knowledge of ES6
- Expert in React and related ecosystem
- Is resourceful and agile, and remains positive in the face of problems.
- Empathetic towards colleagues and users.
- Excited about the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team.
Nice to have
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Redux
- Strong bias towards frontend testing
Note: we currently cannot sponsor visas.