See all jobs
Sep 11th, 2021
Sales Development Representative
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
About the role:
As an integral member of the sales team, the Sales Development Representative is responsible for uncovering and qualifying opportunities for Cobalt Robotics’ sales staff. This position is focused on generating qualified opportunities for the Account Executives.
What You'll Do
- Respond to inbound inquiries from prospects (phone, email and web), attain key data to
- qualify the prospect, generate qualified leads, and set conference calls/appointments
- for the Account Executives
- Maintain outbound call activity of 50-60 calls per day
- Maintain accurate and complete data in Salesforce
- Understand Cobalt Robotics’ product strengths, functionality, positioning, and
- Track and communicate daily activities
- Create a cohesive team environment with the Account Executives
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales Development or Inside Sales
- Experience cold calling and prospecting directly to enterprise customers
- History of achieving targets or quotas
- Proven track record of converting prospects into qualified leads
- Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong sales, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Completion of formal sales training programs
- Robotics and/or physical security experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.