See all jobs
Sep 14th, 2021
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join its Infrastructure Team to support and modernise our internal servers. You will write and maintain automation to manage our servers. You will design the deployment and maintenance of new software to serve coworkers needs. You will work closely with IT to automate and maintain the identity propagation and authorisation systems allowing people to connect smoothly and use servers and hosted services according to policy.This position requires good communication skills to interact with a wide variety of teams all around the company.The position is based in Paris. Partial remote can be considered.
What You'll Do :
- Automate and maintain our internal servers configuration
- Modernise and maintain the authentication and authorisation mechanisms in close working relationship with IT
- Automate and maintain monitoring and alerting systems
- Document and provide tools to interact with the infrastructure and its daily care
- Onboard people on newly installed software and provide internal support for them
- Create new designs for outdated deployments and run the migration
- Strong Linux system administration experience
- Strong experience with at least one configuration management tool (such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- Grit when faced with technical issues. You don’t rest until you understand why it does not work
- Proficiency in Python scripting
- Experience with writing clear and practical documentation
Appreciated Qualifications :
- Experience with authentication and authorisation systems like LDAP, SAML and OAuth2
- Experience with system monitoring software
- Experience with container technology
- Experience with additional programming languages
- Experience with networking and compute on a cloud provider (AWS, Azure or GCP)
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 750 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG and Tiger Global, we recently announced a $400 million Series E funding round that will allow us to unleash Everyday AI within exponentially more organizations around the world. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.