See all jobs
Sep 14th, 2021
Manager of Sales Compliance Operations
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit more about this role:
We are looking for an individual to grow our sales compliance function within the sales operations team. The compliance manager provides leadership support on the development, implementation and execution of all sales compliance program efforts including oversight, monitoring and audit of all sales functions and promoting adherence to relevant federal and state laws, contract standards, and Devoted Health’s ethical standards. The compliance manager will facilitate communications and processes to manage these expectations in a timely manner. This position is responsible for working cross-functionally with business leaders, sales leaders and the Compliance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, regulations, CMS policy guidance and contract standards and conducts business specific analysis, prepares and communicates business impacts summarizing requirements and recommended actions.
- Coordinate risk assessments discussions related to sales compliance issues and work with sales operations to develop guidance and create implementation.
- Monitor and analyze non-compliant trends and collaborate with key stakeholders to train and correct gaps.
- Develop and own monitoring and audit programs to identify any gaps in compliance with regulatory requirements across field sales, telesales, and brokers/FMOs.
- Advises the sales teams on implementation and execution of regulations and guidance.
- Maintains contact with applicable stakeholders to ensure their timeliness and accountability regarding compliance obligations.
- Manages all internal and external sales audits and corrective action plans.
- Creating dashboards, scorecards and tools to evaluate the performance of our agents and FMOs.
- Develops internal sales risk assessments and ensure that deficiencies have been addressed and corrected.
Attributes to success:
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous process improvements
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize workload
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and strong ability to problem solve
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
- Perform any other job related duties as requested
- Have a passion to build an organization Ability to communicate results internally and externally to internal stakeholders
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a startup, fast paced environment Ideally 4+ years experience in a Medicare Advantage marketing, sales, or compliance role.
- Experience with Medicare (Part C & D) standards required as well as knowledge of Medicaid and state requirements
- Self-motivated with desire and flexibility to collaborate with co-workers in a virtual environment as a team player
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and flexible individual comfortable in a high growth environment with an ability to proactively work across an organization.
- Ability to continue to learn and stay current on Medicare initiatives in the marketplace
- Ability to travel (approximately 20% of the time)
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.