See all jobs
Sep 14th, 2021
Associate Project Manager
Social Chorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed, and supported.
Joining Social Chorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
Right now, we are seeking an experienced Associate Project Manager to join our Client Strategy & Success (CS&S) team. This person will coordinate post-implementation customer projects, working closely with customers, our internal Client Success Team, and Engineering teams. This position requires managing our JIRA backlog to set up post-implementation projects. During these projects the PM will coordinate discovery calls, manage requirements, schedule, and manage JIRA tickets all while working closely with; internal stakeholders, engineering teams, and our customers. You bring contagious energy and proactive support to those around you to get things done. You will lead and inspire teams and balance processes with novelty to deliver the results matching each customer’s needs efficiently.
- Manage the Professional Service’s JIRA backlog, which receives post-implementation work to be done for customers
- Manage each post-implementation as a ‘mini’ project
- Coordinate discovery calls to begin post-implementation work
- Document and record all requirements
- Follow the process set forth to get tickets into upcoming sprints
- Follow up with customers on the status of their work
- Manage all sprint planning and grooming week to week for all post-implementation work, as well as working with Technical Project Managers in your department to schedule out implementation work
- Clearly communicate with customers and internal resources
- Manage customer post-implementation hours monthly, so customers are aware of how many they have remaining
- Drive constant improvement of our internal processes and workflows by partnering with members of every team across the organization
- BA/BS degree (Required)
- 2-3 years of project coordination or project management experience (Required)
- Strong JIRA skills (Required)
- Experience in a Professional Services organization at a SaaS or software company, agency, or consulting firm (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual tasks and larger, more complex scopes of work
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer-focused, and service-oriented
- Ability to easily learn how to use new software
- Experience using Tempo and Confluence
Why Social Chorus?
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome. If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit. Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.