See all jobs
Sep 23rd, 2021
eCommerce Catalog Specialist
Quartzy is seeking an eCommerce Catalog Specialist to help scale our rapidly growing eCommerce Operations Team. This role is responsible for ensuring our customers’ order requests are accurately identified and mapped to existing products within our database structure. A background in the Physical/Life Sciences is strongly preferred, but not required.
You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else's, you're driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you've addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
This is a part-time and remote position. You can work from anywhere, and are not required to come into the office. Expected hours are approximately 20-25 hrs/week, and you must be available between the hours of 8 am - noon PST. Compensation is $15-18/hr.
You’re an experienced data-entry specialist with a keen eye for detail. Bonus points if you have a formal background or interest in the Life Sciences space.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from wine makers, to food/ag companies, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate customer-entered order data and map requests to existing product records within the Quartzy database
- Create clean, accurate, and informative records for products that do not yet exist within the Quartzy database
What We're Looking For
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently in fast-paced environment
- Hours available MUST be: 8am - noon PT
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly rates
- Dynamic, transparent, and quirky company culture. Read more about it here!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.