See all jobs
Oct 8th, 2021
Senior QA Analyst
About the role:
As Scott's Cheap Flights first Sr. QA Analyst, you will be key in developing our manual testing strategies for our web application, email templates, and upcoming mobile application. We're always looking for ways to learn and grow. The ideal person for this role is obsessed with improvement, constantly looking for ways to scale our QA practice and make better products.
In the short term, you will:
- Plan, develop, and execute product quality strategies for our business critical paths
- Review and track bug reports and troubleshoot problem areas
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work with a cross-functional team to ensure quality throughout the SDLC
In the long term, you will:
- Define and document a comprehensive testing process for all product deploys
- Establish testing protocols for our mobile application
- Serve as an advocate and trainer for QA best practices across the organization
What you know:
- Proven experience in manual testing, understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Excitement to build from scratch and work autonomously (you'll be our first QA hire, ever!)
- Clear and earnest written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in testing web applications and email templates
- Experience with iOS and Android, a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and located in the US
Why you might love working here:
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJ's to the office!
- Open vacation policy, with a 3 week minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- Up to 12-weeks of paid family leave
- Meetup meals when you cross paths with a co-worker
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- Yearly team retreat (In 2021, we went to Cabo San Lucas!)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to ancestry; age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; genetics; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; mental, physical, or sensory disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.
If you require a reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the interview and employment process, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request.