Full Stack .Net Web Application Developer
What We Do
The team at MapLarge builds cutting edge products for data analytics and visualization to make the world safer, more productive, and more efficient for our millions of users and thousands of customers. The Maplarge API provides real time geospatial analytics for billions of location events every day. Analysts using our geospatial visualization capability can instantly visualize and publish for data discovery and predictive model testing on any desktop, mobile or tablet device.
Who We Need
Strengths - While we hire all kinds of people and invent roles to fit them, there are three key traits we require of every team member that really define our team.
- Kind and Fun to Work With - Life is short, work should be fun and people should be kind to each other.
- Extremely Smart - We work on cutting edge hard problems and we need people who can both architect and build these systems at the same time while working with a highly intelligent peer group.
- Passionate Engineers - We need people who really love their work and exhibit the energy and creativity that comes from being fully engaged in what you do.
About the Role
- US Person based anywhere in the US (100% remote allowed but no off shore)
- 4 Years work experience as a programmer
- Highly Comfortable with Typescript, C# and Visual Studio
MapLarge is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. MapLarge is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.