See all jobs
Nov 8th, 2021
Senior Director of Product
Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world’s largest organizations and government agencies. Our platform combines market-leading proprietary machine learning models with performant workforce management interfaces to achieve superior automation rates.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution demonstrates higher character and handwriting transcription accuracy than Microsoft, Azure, and Google offerings in multiple languages. Our products have been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited, and Voya Financial.
Hyperscience has grown from 100 employees in early 2020 to over 300 today. Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
The Product team is the driving force behind Hyperscience’s mission of connecting human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow’s automation challenges today. Building upon our state-of-the-art intelligent document processing capabilities, we continue to grow our product to automate more complex knowledge worker use cases and enable clients and partners to build innovative solutions on our platform.
Flows is a major area of the Hyperscience Platform. As our workflow orchestration layer, it enables customers to automate their business process across any document or content type. Flows works hand-in-hand with our world-class machine learning teams to build a differentiated approach to classification, extraction, decisioning, and other customer use cases. In addition, Flows is responsible for integrating and optimizing that machine learning-driven automation with our human-centered approach to supervision tasks completed by our customers’ workforce.
Flows includes products designed for both technical and non-technical enterprise users. Scaling the performance of Flows is critical to delivering value; scaling the building of Flows by customers and partners is necessary to expand our footprint as a business.
As the Senior Director of Product, Flows, you will define and lead this area of the company. You will work closely with our executive team to set product strategy, vision, revenue goals and go-to-market. To execute on these strategies, you will also build a world-class team of Senior PMs to partner with Engineering and Design colleagues on delivering quality products.
- Engage with executives and stakeholders across the organization to set product vision and strategy.
- Drive revenue growth and ACV through product roadmap. Collaborate with sales and marketing on all aspects of pricing and go-to-market.
- Lead, grow and mentor a team of Senior Product Managers and Directors.
- Partner closely with Design and Engineering to build cross-functional teams that can deliver product and service solutions that solve users’ problems.
- Scale and mature the PM discipline as it relates to Product Strategy, Roadmap, Requirements/JTBD and Backlog curation.
- Evangelist internally and externally for Hyperscience products and work directly with prospects, customers and partners to understand the market needs and use cases/jobs-to-be-done.
- Define the KPIs and the mechanisms that measure customer love and success along with the countermeasures to help us be transparent and intellectually honest.
- Participate with strategic customers, partners to ensure their success, manage escalations, requirements analysis and product planning activities.
- Foster a product management culture that is innovative, collaborative, curious, focused and data-driven.
- 6+ years of leading and developing high-performing product teams at enterprise software companies
- Experience crafting product visions and strategies and motivating others to execute them effectively
- Experience with both on-premise and SaaS products with a strong understanding of delivery and growth strategies for both
- Hands-on, process-driven leader who understands how to lead teams in high-growth environments, and is passionate about building new products from scratch as well as improving existing ones
- Strong business or marketing experience with an excellent understanding of software development to deliver quality projects and features on time
- Ability to bring simplicity to complex problems
- An agile and creative team builder who’s also a cross-functional leader
- The drive to continue learning and developing
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- Up to 6 months fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Work from home flexibility
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- Auto assistant for your car
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.