See all jobs
Dec 6th, 2021
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to give everyone a chance at love. Instead of asking you to swipe through infinite profiles, our smart algorithm curates only your best matches and sends them to you once daily. Our "slow dating" approach emphasizes savoring each real connection—and even finding delight in the journey. Globally, CMB has sparked thousands of lasting relationships. We were named one of the "Top 10 Dating Apps" by Time Magazine, and "Best App If You're Trying to Marie Kondo Your Dating Life" by Women's Health.
The CMB Experience team is seeking a part-time Customer Experience Associate to assist daters during our weekend hours and protect our dating community. You will be responsible for serving our daters across all support channels, providing legendary service, and assisting with keeping our daters safe. In this vital role, you'll play a crucial part in our mission of protecting our dating community. Via machine learning tools, you will help identify, monitor, and prevent bad actors from using CMB. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our daters while making a larger impact on society. You are tenacious and can wear many hats. You also love to think of new ways to get daters active and engaged within the app and improve processes and systems within and outside the CX department. We welcome different backgrounds, fields of study, and experience levels.
- Provide 6-star customer service in all interactions with customers and think creatively about ways to optimize each customer's experience.
- Investigate and review issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system.
- Resolve individual trust and safety cases, primarily through Zendesk support tickets
- Demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail to review content against existing policies
- Strive to meet and exceed quality and performance metrics.
- Minimum 6 months experience in Customer Service within a tech environment or Financial fraud risk investigations
- Experience using Zendesk or similar CRM platformsExceptional verbal and written communication abilities
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keep personal bias aside
- Fluency in English
- Availability for evenings and weekends (10 Hours minimum a week)- this is a must
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese