See all jobs
Dec 18th, 2021
GTM Systems Transformation Manager
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Confluent is growing at an incredible rate with a large amount of our growth taking place within our sales organization. We are looking for a GTM Systems Transformation Manager to join our Sales Operations. Reporting to the GTM Systems Operations & Data Management Sr. Manager, you will have an opportunity to work cross-functionally throughout our organization on a variety of projects. For this role, an organized, innovative, proactive, problem-solving mindset with attention to detail is imperative.
- Improve GTM operational efficiencies through a combination of process, technology, and automation to improve sales productivity and insight
- Actively participate in evaluations, testing and training of all technologies serving our Sales teams
- Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact
- Analyze and optimize the end user experience within Salesforce and GTM systems aligning to our Salesforce first approach
- Assist in defining, landing and executing on strategic initiatives for the Sales Organization
- Works to remove any operation/organizational barriers
- Program manages our field forum by collaborating with internal end-users and cross-functional teams to incubate new initiatives aiming to reduce friction within the field
- Continually look for and suggest ways to improve sales productivity, efficiency and effectiveness via our GTM systems
- Stay on top of latest feature releases within GTM technologies
What We’re looking for
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Extensive knowledge/experience with GTM systems (Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Clari, etc)
- Strong Salesforce Lightning experience and knowledge of features
- Understanding of core Sales processes
- Proactive and passionate independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results
- Positive work style, focus on getting things done and a strong desire to learn and grow
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.