See all jobs
Dec 29th, 2021
Talent Sourcer, Corporate and Finance
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role
Due to our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for a Corporate Contract Sourcer to join us at Confluent to support our massive growth in the Americas! This is a great opportunity to work at one of Silicon Valley's most well-regarded and fastest-growing start-ups, within a high-performing talent acquisition team! The ideal candidate will leverage both strong recruitment skills and advanced HR/business knowledge to develop strategic recruiting strategies in order to source, evaluate, and pipeline highly relevant candidates for Confluent.
We are open to remote hires for this position; we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll do
- Source top-of-funnel (passive) candidates for our corporate team at Confluent
- Use creative, out-of-the-box innovative strategies to attract quality talent
- Focus deeply on sourcing passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation, talent mapping, etc.
- Use your proficiency with internet sourcing tools, including boolean and deep web searches, to uncover top talent
- Use your experience and understanding of the market to classify market trends and share competitive/market intelligence with partners
- Develop strategic working relationships with Recruitment Partners, Hiring Managers, and other partners across the org.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of first-hand experience within sourcing or lead generation capacity working on corporate, G&A, Finance, or similar roles
- Experience working for a high-growth tech company in a metrics-driven role
- Experience in sourcing for high-priority, complex roles
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and software collaboration tools
- Ability to execute on diverse and creative sourcing strategy, candidate management, and diversity sourcing plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work with and succeed as a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Additional highly desired experience
- Experience sourcing within an account team model
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.