See all jobs
Dec 29th, 2021
Customer Process Coordinator
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 900 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Customer Asset Management Coordinator to join our fast-growing Finance Operations team. Working out of one of Dataiku’s major offices in NYC, we are looking for someone with integrity, assiduity and strong communication skills.
The Customer Asset Management Coordinator will work with cross-functional teams across the business (Sales, Legal, Deal Desk, Taxes, etc.) to support internal and external requests from prospects, customers, and external organizations. This person will (1) provide guidance and make recommendations in the context of the contractual negotiation and (2) be responsible for the order fulfillment and licensing processes while supporting North America’s specific requirements.
In this role you will:
- Accompany Account Executives throughout the RFP cycle while providing financial advice
- Manage Know Your Customer (KYC) requests
- Keep up to date the company’s compliance qualification systems and tools
- Assist with onboarding Dataiku as a vendor during initial and renewal engagements
- Process all sales orders and contracts, meet all SLAs, and ensure order processing is done with 100% accuracy
- Bring support to the provisioning process of software licenses
- Maintain and track data using different tools
- Respond to Ad Hoc needs
Core Skills and Talents:
- Strong organizational skills, diligence and attention to detail
- Spreadsheets and systems (such as Salesforce) skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to keep up with frequent changes to policies, procedures, and people
- Ability to work independently and coordinate resources
- Ability to work remotely with global teams
- Curious and resourceful
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 1-2 years experience in Business or Sales Operations, Finance or other related field
- Are fluent in English, a second language is a plus (but not a requirement)
- Have an advanced degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or other related field
- Are understanding of the lead-to-revenue management process
- Have excellent analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.