See all jobs
Jan 4th, 2022
Global Experimentation Lead
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,400+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the role
Kraken is looking for an Global Experimentation Lead to drive the strategy, roadmap, and execution of our global conversion rate optimization efforts.
The Experimentation Lead will be responsible for leading our website and app store testing strategy to improve the effectiveness of our user acquisition funnel(s). You will manage a team of talented CRO and ASO Managers and partner with our engineering, content, design and data teams to unlock new and incremental growth opportunities. This position will report to the Organic Growth Lead.
We’re looking for an experimentation leader who has a proven track record of conceptualizing, building, and scaling experimentation programs that drive massive results. You’ll have a knack for turning qualitative and quantitative insights into winning experiments. You’re an incredible communicator, and understand how to articulate and get buy-in on your vision.
If this sounds like a dream opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
- Drive exponential growth across our web and mobile user acquisition funnels.
- Define, measure and execute our global experimentation program across web, mobile and app store platforms.
- Work closely with product, growth and data teams to ensure we are providing an excellent end to end user experience.
- Work in partnership with our analytics and data science teams to forecast, report on progress, and use those insights to evangelize experimentation across the company.
- Become an expert in how our users behave, decide and buy from our platforms. Use those insights to drive change that helps us grow faster.
- Provide coaching, mentorship and guidance to our CRO and ASO managers. You’re the type of leader who knows how to motivate and get the best out of your team.
- Defines and optimizes team processes to help us scale efficiently and effectively.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of delivering world-class, global experimentation results
- Experience managing a team of 5 or more people.
- Exceptional presentation and narrative compression skills.
- Mastery of various marketing attribution tools and systems. Ex. Optimizely, Segment, Mixpanel, UserTesting, Google Analytics, Branch, Tableau, etc.
- An analytical and strategic thinker. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Nice to have
- Experience in consumer growth or product management is preferred, but not required.
- Experience building internal tools to drive experimentation results is preferred, but not required.
- Have a passion for crypto and blockchain technology.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers.
Stay in the know