See all jobs
Jan 5th, 2022
Client Engagement Support Integrations Project Manager
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,400+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
Our mission is to accelerate crypto adoption and it’s critical that we provide an outstanding support experience to our clients in order to accomplish our mission. Our support offering is our key differentiator, and we are continuing to invest in building exceptional service for clients around the world via all of our support channels - online, chat, email and on the phone.
Kraken Client Engagement (CE) is seeking an experienced Support Integrations Project Manager who is eager to work in a fast paced, data driven environment to join our team. This role will collaborate across departments and with external parties to drive the seamless integration of support for newly acquired entities and Kraken product offerings, and to support our mission of providing tailored, reliable and effortless service experience for our clients.
The Support Integrations Project Manager must have the project and stakeholder management abilities required to drive up to three complex M&A initiatives at one time. A successful candidate will be detail oriented with a holistic perspective and a focus on establishing and continuously improving processes.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders on Merger & Acquisition (M&A) projects, acting as their primary point of contact and communication bridge to counterparts on CE, and partnering on an ongoing basis to understand needs and assure alignment with project plans
- Host regular (at least bi-weekly) Support Integration stand-up meetings to update CE Managers, Directors, and Head of Function on upcoming and current Support Integration initiatives and activities, ensuring notes and recordings are shared
- Maintain and refine internal documentation on support integrations, including confirmatory due diligence reports and initiative charters
- Act as primary owner and administrator for the Support Integrations project board and roadmap, monitoring project progress, escalating blockers as needed, and refining execution strategy over time
- Attend Product and Corporate Development meetings, remaining vigilant for potential upcoming support integration initiatives before logging and driving them
- On an at least monthly basis, share updates on enhancements made to the support integration program with CE leadership
- On a rotational basis in partnership with CE's Change + Project Management team, lead weekly CE Operations stand-up meetings
- 1-3 years of experience in a project or program manager role for a large, client-facing organization
- 1-3 years of experience driving M&A initiatives for a large, client-facing organization
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders and counterparts of varying technical familiarity to understand and communicate needs, and to drive desired results
- Eager and proactive in understanding business objectives with a strong attention to detail
- Very organized with a keen eye for continuous improvement of processes
- Familiar with Kraken products and developments in the cryptocurrency industry, with the inclination to self-educate when necessary
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities
- Passionate about Kraken’s mission
- Prior experience working with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Agile and Scrum certifications and/or experience is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers.
Stay in the know