See all jobs
Jan 5th, 2022
Client Engagement Strategic Analyst
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,400+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
Our mission is to accelerate crypto adoption and it’s critical that we provide an outstanding support experience to our clients in order to accomplish our mission. Our support offering is our key differentiator, and we are continuing to invest in building exceptional service for clients around the world via all of our support channels - online, chat, email and on the phone.
Kraken Client Engagement (CE) is seeking an experienced Strategic Analyst who is eager to work in a fast paced, data driven environment to join our team. This role will analyze developments in the cryptocurrency exchange industry, competitor offerings and industry support benchmark data to identify strategic and creative solutions across the department and support our mission of providing tailored, reliable and effortless service experience for our clients. This will include analyzing the impact of past and ongoing projects in order to make recommendations on CE strategy and performance reporting.
The Strategic Analyst must have a holistic and tactical mindset & experience identifying and tracking initiatives that have produced measurable improvements for large (500+ FTE) support teams. A successful candidate will be a highly collaborative and resourceful self-starter with presentation skills.
- Maintain and refine internal documentation and resources on CE OKRs and KPIs
- Develop, track and refine a holistic set of KPIs for CE, presenting current KPIs and reasoning, as well as status of KPIs to CE leadership
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Kraken Intelligence, Strategy, Product Growth, and Data & Reporting teams in order to leverage insights and reports on Kraken client experience, competitor performance and industry developments
- Conduct external research to uncover insights and reports on Kraken client experience, competitor performance and industry developments
- Partner closely with CE leaders on an ongoing basis to intimately understand CE team limitations and opportunities
- Produce reports recommending initiatives for CE based on findings from internal and external insights and reports
- Drive OKR creation and refinement on an annual and quarterly basis for CE, recommending key results for consideration and developing metric tracking controls for selected key results
- On a rotational basis in partnership with CE's Change + Project Management team, lead weekly CE Operations stand-up meetings
- 1-3 years of experience in a strategic analyst role for a large, client-facing organization
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills, with proven experience engaging stakeholders and counterparts of varying technical familiarity to produce desires results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Strong virtual presentation skills on live calls and self-service reports/decks
- Advanced proficiency with Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Data Studio, etc.)
- Passionate about Kraken’s mission and the cryptocurrency industry
- Agile and Scrum certifications and/or experience is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of/familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Prior experience with Jira is a plus
Location Tagging: #EU #US #CANADA #APAC #LI-Remote
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers.
Stay in the know