See all jobs
Jan 7th, 2022
Sr. Manager, Workplace & Culture
Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
At Hyperscience, we are looking to transform the future of work for everyone, including ourselves. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Workplace and Culture to join our People team to help us reimagine the future of work. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating and scaling a vibrant culture that transcends the physical office space. Overseeing a global team of Workplace Associates, you’ll lead efforts to build and scale a world class hybrid organization.
This role will report directly to our Director of People Partners and Employee Experience.
- Lead efforts on transforming the Future of Work, building a world class hybrid organization
- Oversee global offices and remote working, creating inclusive and highly productive workspaces (in HQ offices and home offices)
- Lead and manage a team of workplace associates who oversee both physical and remote working operations
- Own COVID-19 safety response efforts globally, managing policies, communications, and office readiness
- Create and scale a meaningful employee experience for all employees, no matter where they work
- Cultivate our culture by designing programs and spaces across our employee lifecycle that are rooted in our core values
- 7+ years of combined professional experience in workplace experience, culture and people strategy
- Previous people management experience (leading global teams a plus!);
- You are innovative and creative, you’ve developed strategies to cultivate and scale culture across various mediums
- You are thoughtfully biased towards action. You are able to make sound decisions quickly under pressure.
- You bring great attention to detail, organizational skills, and multi tasking abilities.
- You have strong relationship management skills and forge trusting partnerships both within and outside the People team
- You can think big and small; you possess a vision for the future of work and you are able to spot the smallest details that need attending to
- Willingness to participate in calls across time zones as needed, and work primarily in EST
About the Role
- This role will require travel to all of our global offices when it is safe to do so
- This role will require a semi-regular cadence of going in to our NYC Office
This role may be considered an essential on-site role. Hyperscience complies with local laws and regulations. Currently, New York City requires persons working in offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In order to be eligible to work in our NYC office, you must be able to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon hire.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.