See all jobs
Jan 10th, 2022
Field Marketing Manager - Spain & Italy
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Spain & Italian regional Field Marketing Manager will report into the SEMEA Senior Manager. They will work closely with the EMEA field marketing team and regional sales leadership to build and execute the regional marketing plan. The role will build relationships with the Corporate functions that run Campaigns, digital & Paid social , events, webinars, regional trade shows, partner events and account based marketing for to ensure there is the right resource investment for Spain and Italy. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented self-starter who has a passion for tactical marketing, flawless execution, pipeline generation, experience in enterprise B2B, a data-driven mindset and strong execution skills.
- Create, build and execute on regional marketing plans for Spain & Italy
- Report on metrics and success for the campaigns
- Adapt / localise corporate campaigns for regional execution
- Initiate and develop account-based marketing activities in support of the sales team’s named account plans.
- Build strategic Expansion plays for key accounts
- Collaborate with local sales teams to set priorities, build pipeline, and achieve sales goals
- Work in close collaboration with a range of marketing teams including MOPS, Customer Marketing, Campaigns, and Strategic events
- Work with Confluent’s partners to build and execute joint activities
- Plan and execute physical and virtual events
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a field marketer in a technology company with territory responsibility
- Excellent communication skills Work well under pressure
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and other confluent departments
- High energy and enthusiasm for the role
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once
- Extensive experience in delivering regional shows and events
- High level of attention to detailStrong planning, organisational, and reporting skills
- Experience in vendor management and procurement activity
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Salesforce, Zoom, Gsuite, GotoWebinar, or similar
- Working knowledge of Marketo or similar tool is preferable.
- Available to travel in region as needed for the role - likely 40%
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.