See all jobs
Jan 10th, 2022
Customer Success Manager - Commercial
Who we are looking for:
1. Experience (ideally) in ed-tech/online learning. An understanding of commercial-level organizations and empathy for the challenges they face, and a thirst for helping them solve their problems.
2. A deep understanding of customer success. Renewal, Upsell adoption, and customer advocacy are the foundations you've built your career on. You know the customer journey, and understand the importance of a partnership that is mutually beneficial.
3. You’re a trusted advisor that can see the challenge as an opportunity.
1. Be a team player
2. Have accountability for your customer portfolio and its success
3. Love to learn and enjoy self/personal development
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is publicly traded and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News