See all jobs
Jan 10th, 2022
Product Manager - Integrations Platform
Quartzy is seeking a Product Manager - Integrations Platform to join us in our next phase of product growth. In this role, you will explore new business opportunities and build exciting new products that solve our customers’ pain points. You’ll work cross-functionally with other departments as well as with the leadership team to define the product roadmap and strategy. While your focus will be on Quartzy’s Integrations Platform offering, you will also make indirect contributions to our SaaS and e-commerce experience. It’s an exciting opportunity to build something amazing for the scientific community.
You are a forward thinker who will motivate the team and enable them to produce their best work. You have a collaborative mindset, but you are also decisive and can ruthlessly prioritize what needs to get done to achieve business outcomes.You ceaselessly endeavor to understand the root problems customers face before entertaining solutions. You understand business objectives and work to balance speed and quality in product development. Most of all, you are a builder and a problem solver at heart, and you seek to develop thoughtful solutions that will delight our customers.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from wine makers, to food/ag companies, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand our customers and the personas that interact with our software
- Uncover new business opportunities for us that solve true customer pain points
- Develop products and features from discovery all the way through to delivery and iteration
- Help define the product roadmap and overall strategy
- Enable high-quality, timely execution of product launches with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Define and analyze metrics to measure the success of products released
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or higher, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years discovering, building and shipping innovative SaaS products preferably with with a focus on Developer platforms and 3rd party integrations
- Can independently create business cases for high impact products
- Experience ruthlessly prioritizing - saying no to the development of products that won't have a material impact and doing it in a way that your team understands the rationale and the trade-offs being made.
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset. You are comfortable diving into complex data sets to derive valuable business insights
- “Roll up your sleeve” mentality - you are not afraid to get into the weeds
What We Offer
- Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture - participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off - take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.