See all jobs
Jan 12th, 2022
Senior Optimization Executive - FTE
We are looking for Business Process Review and Optimization Consultant for Finance to work with our teams in assisting our clients in fully leveraging Colleague/Banner feature and functionality. The ideal candidate will have expertise in process and system reviews and implementations within higher education in Finance. This position requires experience in Finance operations and implementing the recommendation in the Colleague/Banner Finance module.
Location: This position requires the consultant to potentially be on client site which can be located anywhere in the United States and or Canada and also work remotely.
Travel: Up to 50%
Job Type: Full-Time
- Requirements Demonstrated ability to lead organizational change and the full adoption of technology to enable the organizational operations and efficiency
- 5+ years’ experience leading, managing or directing functional areas of an organization and/or with Colleague implementation
- Solid leadership skills, including facilitating diverse groups, creating consensus building and preparing the organization and individuals for change and ongoing continuous improvement
- Business process review experience, including reviewing and recommending policy changes, staffing, and organizational alignment changes, and realignment of roles and responsibilities when appropriate
- Demonstration of superior communication skills and the ability to provide a consultative approach to end clients
- Demonstrated experience facilitating the diverse needs of functional areas, students, faculty, staff and leadership across higher education organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to map current and desired processes with detail showing the various process steps and who is performing each step.
- This includes mapping out very complex and at times dysfunctional processes that have arisen over time in an organization.
Experience and Education
- Preferred Minimum of 5 years related experience with demonstrated experience in the higher education environment.
KSA's - Knowledge,Skills and Abilities
- Prior work as: Finance professional Business Analyst working with Finance on the use of Colleague/Banner.
What You Can Expect from Us
At CampusWorks, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits for full-time employees, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career. Our employees enjoy:
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators.
A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
A virtual and onsite workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. T hat's why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
There are many things our employees love about working for CampusWorks, but don't take our word for it. Hear what they have to say. Read employee testimonials»
Founded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
AAP/EEO Statement: CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
CampusWorks does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing and executive search firms.