See all jobs
Jan 13th, 2022
People Strategy and Programs Manager
Our People Team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
As part of the People Experience & Planning team, the Strategy & Programs team plays an important role in enabling a coordinated, data-driven HR strategy for our global People Team while crafting talent management programs focused on optimizing our employees’ engagement, talents and performance. You’ll join a team of project managers and talent management specialists responsible for designing and implementing high impact people programs for a rapidly scaling, global workforce. In addition, you and your teammates will manage strategic initiatives and projects for some of the People Team’s most complex cross-functional initiatives. Reporting to the Head of People Strategy & Programs, you’ll enable our People Leadership Team to make data-driven, intentional decisions in managing our talent, focused on empowering our most valuable asset - our employees.
With strategic business acumen, a keen focus on the employee experience, and comfort managing a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders, candidates for this role should be excited to tackle a wide array of people-related issues and ensure GOAT Group is on the leading edge of organizational effectiveness best practices.
In this role you will:
- Join a team building and overseeing some of GOAT Group’s key employee programs, including performance management, engagement surveys, succession planning, and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, shaping the work experience of our corporate, retail, and operations teams across North America, APAC, and EMEA
- Drive a wide array of strategic HR initiatives, directly managing the People team’s most complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Support our leaders in enabling strategic planning and operations for the People Team, tracking OKRs and establishing internal processes for our growing global HR organization
- Partner with your People Experience & Planning teammates, including our Analytics and Learning & Development teams, in crafting an engaging employee experience and planning an integrated, data-driven talent management strategy
- Seamlessly partner with stakeholders across the business, including our broader People Team and other leaders across GOAT Group’s business
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience, with background in consulting, strategy & operations, or project management; direct experience in talent management, organizational development, or human capital strategy a plus
- Experience developing long-term strategies backed by data-driven narratives
- Strong project management skills, capable of seeing cross-functional initiatives from design through implementation while keeping stakeholders appropriately engaged
- A keen focus on change management and the employee experience, able to thoughtfully craft programs that support an engaging and inclusive work environment
- Entrepreneurial agility, approaching the challenges of a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment with a curious mindset and “get-the-job-done” mentality
- Subject matter expertise in talent management, human capital strategy, organizational behavior, organizational development, or other fields relevant to HR strategy a plus, with a focus on staying on top of latest research and trends
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.