See all jobs
Jan 13th, 2022
Senior Program Manager, Talent Operations
Our People Team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Talent Operations, working alongside our People Leadership Team to design and implement people programs that will shape the company’s future for years to come. You will work closely with our amazing team of Recruiting Coordinators who own, manage and elevate the candidate experience at GOAT. You will construct programs that proactively ensure a quality end-to-end recruiting experience for candidates and interviewers. To do so, you will partner closely with Talent Acquisition and other People teams to build scalable programs and solutions that further drive our recruiting processes.
With a keen business acumen and comfort managing a broad set of cross-functional leadership stakeholders, candidates for this role should be excited to tackle a wide array of people-related issues and ensure GOAT Group is on the leading edge of recruiting best practices.
In this role you will:
- Join as an early member of the Talent Operations team, shaping how GOAT recruits and develops its people for years to come
- Build and manage core Talent Acquisition processes ranging from interviewer trainings to employer brand and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs
- Seamlessly partner with stakeholders, including our broader People Team, Executive Team, and other leaders across GOAT’s business, to coordinate cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Partner with and help develop a team of Recruiting Coordinators to set the bar for delivering a high-quality candidate experience
- Identify operational improvements in recruiting processes using quantitative data
- Help elevate the GOAT Group’s employer brand externally to prospective candidates
- Constantly iterate on the candidate experience in a remote-first setting to deliver a quality experience to both internal (interviewers) and external stakeholders (candidates)
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in talent acquisition, consulting, HR strategy, or organizational development; emphasis on TA program management, People Analytics, or Human Capital Strategy a plus
- Strong project management skills, capable of coaching others to drive cross-functional initiatives from design through implementation while keeping stakeholders appropriately engaged
- Subject matter expertise in recruiting operations, candidate experience management, employer branding, or other fields relevant to talent acquisition operations is a plus
- “User-centric” mindset, with an ability to think innovatively to create the best experience for our candidates and employees
- A love of continual learning, approaching the challenges of an ambiguous, dynamic environment and rapidly changing responsibilities with a curious mindset and “get-the-job-done” mentality
- Experience translating business challenges and questions into solutions, using business insights, data and recommendations from multiple inputs (data sets, stakeholder feedback, process flow documents, company policy, etc.)
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.