See all jobs
Jan 13th, 2022
Business Intelligence Analyst
GOAT Group is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the Flight Club team. This role will provide support and visibility to senior leadership in key business decisions through business metric reporting and data analysis. The ideal candidate will develop a deep understanding of our business and be able to recommend additions and/or changes to our KPI and reporting to further advance visibility into the business.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver weekly and monthly key business metric reports to senior leadership
- Act as a thought leader to help identify and define company KPIs, including sales data, marketing metrics, and customer data
- Ensure consistent definition and data pulls of financial KPIs across the company
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of dashboards / reports to drive key business decisions
- Automate data pulls to streamline accounting, finance, and tax operations
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve data quality and operational efficiency
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as necessary
We are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in business analysis, data analytics, and/or data management
- Mastery of SQL
- Experience with other analytical tools (e.g., Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing, web, mobile, and customer metrics and analytics
- Healthy curiosity to understand all aspects of the business
- Ability to work collaboratively to drive cross-functional execution on business goals
- Elevated pride of ownership in work product
- Experience working in startups and/or the tech, ecommerce, marketplace, and/or retail industry
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.