See all jobs
Jan 14th, 2022
Chief of Staff to the Head of Talent Acquisition
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,400+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
What you'll do
- Partner with the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and support overall group strategy for Talent and Workforce planning
- Work with function leaders and the Head of TA to define Talent plans aligned with the overall Kraken strategy
- Use a data driven approach to develop recommendations to solve critical challenges
- Manage multiple projects, programs and initiatives cross-functionally, steering teams to ensure timely execution
- Identify key performance metrics and develop structure to track progress for multiple functions
- Own special projects involving deep data analysis
- Create content and/or presentations for multiple purposes, including internal strategy and planning meetings, investors, external interviews and appearances, etc.
- Exercise discretion with highly confidential and/or sensitive information
Who you are:
- Prior experience in Management Consultancy or similar covering Strategy, Operations and Chief of Staff related duties
- Experience within HR/Recruiting/People Operations
- Highly effective project management skills with an ability to provide visibility and ensure timely execution
- Superior data driven decision making and data analysis skills
- Ability to run or lead large scale programs involving multiple functions, resources, and stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple dimensions - drafting strategic recommendations, email, facilitating meetings, etc.
- Experience building high quality engaging presentations that communicate complex topics, data, and information in a clear and digestible format
- Expertise defining structured approaches to solve complex challenges
- Knowledge of financial services and technology product driven businesses
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency and a passion for financial inclusion
Location Tagging: #EU #England
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers.
Stay in the know