See all jobs
Jan 20th, 2022
Integrations Support Manager
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s products enable thousands of developers to build the next generation of financial services applications. When those developers need help, they turn to the Plaid Support team. Our goal is to help customers quickly and compassionately; keeping their applications running and their end-users happy. The Integrations Support Manager leads a team of Integrations Support Engineers (ISEs), guiding their development and helping them in their day-to-day work. The manager’s primary responsibilities are to enable the team to fix integration issues reported by our customers and help ISEs grow in their careers. The Integrations Support Manager will work alongside our technical support team and internal stakeholders to support and improve Plaid’s customers, product and services. Success in the role is reflected in the success of the team; high quality output, satisfied customers and satisfied employees. We’re guided by our principles including impact, growing together, embracing openness and positivity, and inventing tomorrow. We’re looking for leaders who are motivated by those same principles.
What excites you
- Work cross-functionally with Goal-Based Teams (GBTs), Engineering, Product, Support Management and others to continually iterate on team process, function, communication, collaboration, and quality.
- Coach and develop a team of engineers; provide feedback, empower team members to “make it better” and support their career growth.
- Participate and iterate on recruiting, onboarding, and enabling the team through continuing education.
- Ensure highest impact for our customers when prioritizing integration bug fixes
- Identify areas of improvement with the JIRA ticket cycle from the customer experience to ISE execution to minimize JIRA backlog
- Crafting a thoughtful, long-term technical strategy that solves for customer needs, anticipates future team needs and headcount.
What excites us
- 3+ years of technical support management experience
- Ability to read and write code
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- Experience building teams and providing individuals with meaningful opportunities for growth
- Familiarity with modern web services and APIs
- Analytical and data-oriented approach to problem solving
- Passion for problem-solving from both technical and personal perspectives
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.