See all jobs
Feb 8th, 2022
Software Engineer - Enterprise
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Our mission is to leverage Plaid’s data connectivity and data network to solve the problems of our largest potential customers.
You will be responsible for building out Plaid’s enterprise products for some of the largest Consumer brands in the U.S. You will co-create with enterprise clients on novel products, and you will partner with internal engineering teams to bring existing products up to enterprise scale and maturity.
What excites you
- Building products with impact: your work will touch tens of millions of end-users, some of the biggest consumer brands, and major financial institutions.
- Seeing the big picture: we work across all of Plaid’s products and services to create an enterprise layer. You will have a bird’s eye view of Plaid and get to work across many app’s and services.
- Co-creating with our customers. Leveraging Plaid’s data connectivity and network to design novel products with key customers.
- Working on both the 0 to 1 stage and the 1 to 10 stage of problems.
What excites us
- 5+ years of experience building web applications.
- Experience with full-stack development, including building server-side components (Python, Go, PHP, or Java)
- UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create components from scratch.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.