See all jobs
Feb 10th, 2022
Enterprise Account Manager
Spreedly is the world’s first, and leading, Payments Orchestration solution. Our vision is that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive payment ecosystem. Our mission is to accelerate commerce with an open, secure, and flexible payment platform that welcomes all payment participants. Backed by Spectrum Equity, with a $75M investment, Spreedly is experiencing rapid growth.
Connecting to multiple payment services, known as payment orchestration, is the new standard. With Spreedly’s PCI-compliant cloud solution, merchants can connect to multiple payment services simultaneously, optimize their payment stack, control card data, and accept alternative payment types.
Our employees help us execute against our vision through building a culture focused on autonomy, transparency, and collaboration in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
We’re seeking an experienced, bilingual Enterprise Account Manager to join the Spreedly team to manage and grow our key customer relationships. In this individual contributor role, you will play a critical part in our continued growth by ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, high retention rates, and growth of the customer’s use of Spreedly in support of their expanding commerce payment strategies. Latin America is a fast-growing market and you will be supporting our efforts there with some of Spreedly's most important and largest customers.
The ideal candidate has experience working with large mid-market and enterprise companies and is capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- Growth – Track clients’ growth projections against current usage and initiate contract upgrades in a timely manner
- Retention - Protect renewal revenues by ensuring that clients are deriving maximum value through their use of Spreedly
- Communication & planning - Regularly review clients’ business priorities and growth strategies to build account plans that ensure success in support of those strategies
- Bilingual - fluent in both English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience
- 2-3 years of Consulting, Customer Success, or Account Management experience, with assigned growth targets
- Track record of account expansion and growing contract value
- Ability to drive value at the executive level and also interact with engineers or developers
- Experience selling technology-based solutions
- Comfort working with a wide range of personalities and people
- Curiosity to learn about payment strategies and growth drivers for key accounts
- Ability to travel up to 15% (when it is safe to return to travel)
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage SaaS company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- Prior experience in both customer success and sales
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Spreedly has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all in office and in-person company meetings, including mandatory quarterly all hands event.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we may only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.