See all jobs
Feb 14th, 2022
Product Management Director - Cloud Native Security
Contrast Security Ranked One of the Fastest-Growing Companies in North America on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations, to production.
About the Position
At Contrast, we pride ourselves on being the best and being the best requires hiring the best. We are looking for a Product Management Director to be a part of creating our world-class product for cloud native security.
Our ideal candidate is a confident leader, a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration. The Product Manager Director has to extensively collaborate across the organization to understand the market positioning and product requirements, and then to drive the product strategy and product execution with the engineering team based in Tel Aviv as well as other locations around the world. For those who meet these standards, there is no better place to work than Contrast Security.
We need an action oriented, data-driven individual with a solid mix of both technical and business skills – someone who is equally comfortable working with development teams as well as with the field and customers. We are a low-ego, collaborative organization with a strong culture of teamwork – we have each other’s backs and we carry our own water. Key to success will be your ability to 1) drive plan of record and 2) produce visible signs of progress.
- Collaborate with customers, sales, engineering, designers and other product management leaders to assure delivery of the best in class cloud native security product starting with the DevOps software development lifecycle all the way into production
- Define the product strategy to solve the most difficult problems that customers encounter in the area of cloud native security in collaboration with marketing and strategy leadership
- Drive and own the product requirements process while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to prioritize and validate technology, features, product direction and strategy
- Influence the Product Development and R&D teams while helping them better understand what to build and why
- Collaborate with customers, sales, engineering and designers on fresh new concepts
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously evaluate business performance and feature usability with a direct feedback loop into the product strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption
- Work side-by-side with product marketing on marketing collateral, pricing and positioning
- A talent for spotting and seizing new market opportunities and translating technology into business value
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in Product Management, Sales Engineering, Product Marketing, Consulting, or other relevant business areas; a minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience owning a SaaS product line ideally in the cloud native monitoring or security space with a good understanding of the Security and DevOps buyer personas
- Experience developing and nurturing the partnership with one or more of the major cloud vendors: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Detail oriented and organized. You’re able to transmute various, conflicting inputs into a focused narrative that engineering can drive and deliver and sales can understand, communicate and sell
- Outstanding organizational skills to coordinate various creative, technical, and administrative projects across the organization
- Strong customer empathy and relationship building
- Demonstrated ability to distill and present research findings, market analysis and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated strong, structured and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills for multi-dimensional problems
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices
- Excellent multi-channel communicator. You need to be able to convey your thoughts succinctly and eloquently in person, at tradeshows, webinars, through requirements and product collateral
- Excellent communicator, with natural ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, customers and analysts, and at trade shows, industry events and webinars
- Previous experience in security and SaaS based offerings is a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
* We could support remote work in most states except Colorado.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.