See all jobs
Feb 15th, 2022
Spreedly is the world’s first, and leading, Payments Orchestration solution. Our vision is that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive payment ecosystem. Our mission is to accelerate commerce with an open, secure, and flexible payment platform that welcomes all payment participants. Backed by Spectrum Equity, with a $75M investment, Spreedly is experiencing rapid growth.
Connecting to multiple payment services, known as payment orchestration, is the new standard. With Spreedly’s PCI-compliant cloud solution, merchants can connect to multiple payment services simultaneously, optimize their payment stack, control card data, and accept alternative payment types.
Our employees help us execute against our vision through building a culture focused on autonomy, transparency, and collaboration in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
We’re seeking a Solutions Consultant who will make an immediate impact on our rapidly growing team. The Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing technical guidance and support to the account executive and partnership teams to drive the sale of products and services to prospective Spreedly clients.
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for understanding the prospects critical business processes, technical requirements and identifying the best possible solution to win the business. The primary focus of the Solutions Consultant is to create solutions that will help clients achieve an outcome that will provide continuous value while leveraging the Spreedly services.
A member of Spreedly’s Sales team, you will work closely with our mid-market and enterprise customers being the dedicated product expert and technical resource. You’ll be responsible for evaluating existing internal processes, products and systems to identify the gaps that need to be filled to benefit our customers.
- Become a revenue-driven technical product expert and an internal resource for prospects and partners
- Create and utilize presentations, sample apps and other tools to aid in story-telling as it relates to the different services provided by Spreedly
- Contribute to the growth of Spreedly’s Value Engineering program and successfully deliver these assets to prospects to help accelerate the deal cycle through value recognition
- Capture feedback from prospects around new and improved features and feed that back into the Product, Sales, Engineering and Leadership teams
- Contribute technical content to the Spreedly blog to aid in education and awareness of Spreedly
- Attend industry conferences and events to promote Spreedly’s orchestration solution
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills; presentation/public speaking experience a big plus
- A minimum of 3 years in a sales engineering/solutions consulting role, preferably with a payments or SaaS based offering [or experience at a Payments Service Provider or large SaaS company]
- Understanding of the card not present (CNP) payments ecosystem
- Comfortable participating on Enterprise level calls with CTO and Director level customers
- Strong pre-sales and/or implementation background with a people/consultative approach to solving peoples’ problems
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in systems design and microservices
- Ability to leverage sequence diagram tools (Lucidchat) and developer tools (Postman)
- Founder-like drive to take initiative and ownership over starting and building out departmental strategy
What we offer
- Competitive salary + Equity
- Outstanding Medical and Dental Insurance: Premiums are 100% company paid for employees and families
- Note: We offer two PPO health insurance plans: A traditional copay and a high deductible with HSA. Spreedly contributes $1,200/$2,400 per year to the HSA for those choosing the high deductible plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Optional Vision insurance and various Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Open Paid Time Off policy + 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- Matching 401k plan (5% up to $5,000 yearly)
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend ($150), new Macbook, and $200 accessory reimbursement
- $3,000 annual Professional Development stipend and free LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Flexible, remote friendly work environment
- Quarterly visits to HQ for remote employees
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Spreedly has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all in office and in-person company meetings, including mandatory quarterly all hands event.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we may only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.