See all jobs
Feb 22nd, 2022
Junior Account Manager - LATAM
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
We are seeking a highly ambitious, energetic, and experienced Account Manager who is competent and confident enough to become the reliable face of our dynamic organization, creating long-term and trusting relationships with our key clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned key clients, develop new business from existing clients, and seek fresh business opportunities. Our ideal candidate has a unique flair for client communication, understands client behavior, is known for building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, and acts as a problem solver to the client.
What you'll do:
- Be an advocate for Kraken’s full product suite
- Act as the primary point of contact for building long-term relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Be available for client reach-out and communication via multiple sources
- Enhance Kraken’s reputation by taking initiative in owning the client’s request and providing the best client experience in the financial services industry
- Source and Onboard new clients in the LATAM region
Who you are:
- 2 years’ experience in Crypto/ Legacy Finance Account Management
- Experience in handling high net wealth clients
- Demonstrable ability to comfortably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Cryptocurrency connoisseur Experience with crypto markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly
- Knowledge of international payments and banking
- Well informed about the debate on regulation of cryptocurrencies worldwide
- Strong understanding and respect for security and privacy
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Must be innovative, action oriented, and travel-enthusiast
- Flexibility of working hours: off hours, weekends and holidays as needed by clients
Location Tagging: #US #BRAZIL
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know