See all jobs
Feb 23rd, 2022
Product Specialist, CX
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
We're looking for a CX Product Specialist for our Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience team aims to craft a magical support interaction through delivering a perfect 6-Star experience every interaction. We believe that a great live delivery UX, powerful automated and agent support systems, and tight customer feedback loops will ensure that our clients choose Kraken as their preferred gateway into the crypto ecosystem.
As the Client Experience CX Product Specialist you’ll own the support experience for delivering a perfect 6-Star experience. You’ll be responsible for the customer journey, defining transformation and improvement opportunities and working cross-functionally to prioritize issues that advance Kraken’s Client Experience. You'll work closely with a dedicated team of operators, engineers, engagement leaders and analysts to push the boundaries of the Kraken customer experience.
- Own the support experience for delivering a perfect 6-Star service interaction & define transformation and improvement opportunities to advance Kraken’s Client Experience
- Evaluate customer experience touchpoints across channels, functions, and journeys to consistently identify areas of opportunities for enhancement in collaboration with client engagement, product, business, analytics, tech, and ops teams
- Driving strategic alignment with product, engineering and cross-functional teams in a multi-year strategy in delivering a magical support experience
- Monitor and measure product/CX metrics and KPIs to define product success and prioritize future capabilities to improve CX goals
- Manage customer feedback loop with VOC tools and methodologies
- Lead data analysis to help inform business decisions through impact analysis, root cause analysis, cost/benefit analysis to expediting product discovery and prioritization efforts
- 4+ years in managing CX designs with critical experiences in amongst others: product development, user experience, research, channel management; and strategic planning and analysis
- Client obsessed & Intimate knowledge of the cryptocurrency exchange space and motivated to accelerate global crypto adoption
- Experience in trading on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Creative problem solver, strategic thinker and storyteller with strong writing skills who can effectively communicate what we need team members to know, feel and do
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to demand focus on the client experience from colleagues in a constructive manner
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Prior crypto, trading, gaming, fintech or banking experience is required
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know