Remote Lead Full Stack Engineer
Position: Lead Full Stack Engineer
Total Comp: $180K - $270K (dependent on experience level and work location)
Total Comp includes: Base salary, Cisco RSUs + 12-15% performance bonus + 401k matching (up to 4.5%) + sign-on bonus
Location: Fully Remote anywhere in the US or Canada. Partial onsite work is available in SF, San Jose, Chicago, or Austin (post covid)
At Meraki, we’re making IT easier, faster, and smarter. Our full-stack teams build and maintain our web applications, which manages millions of network devices from our cloud. Our customers use the Meraki dashboard to monitor and configure critical IT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
Meraki’s product Dashboard teams are small, fast-moving teams striving to make our products unique by balancing feature-rich abilities and simplicity. Our full-stack engineers are well versed in a wide array of CS concepts and excited to jump around languages, platforms, and all levels of the Meraki stack!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop tools for customers to configure and monitor networking devices all over the world.
- Build intuitive and powerful workflows to solve important problems for IT professionals around the world, by collaborating with product managers and UX designers.
- Be a technical leader by helping other engineers make architectural design decisions while evangelizing engineering best practices.
WHAT YOU MAY HAVE:
- 8+ years of experience writing professional production code and tests.
- 3+ years of experience in building rich web UIs with React (and Redux).
- 3+ years of experience in web backend technologies, like Ruby on Rails or Go.
- Would thrive in a small engineering team and are excited to solve open-ended problems across the stack.
- Are a strong leading individual contributor and want to grow into a tech lead role.
BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, and Postgres.
- Experience or willing to work in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Have working knowledge of network protocols used on both local and wide-area networks.